Vanguard Builders of Long Island are experienced installers of Jame Hardie Fiber Cement Siding and Backerboard. Fiber cement siding installation has been rated the number one return on investment in your home - greater than kitchen and bath re-models. Cement board siding has a number of advantages over other siding options, such as vinyl and wood:
- James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding has a one hour flame resistance.
- Savings on home owners insurance. State farm offers 10% savings on homeowners insurance.
- Fifteen year warranty on factory finish.
- Cement board siding is 30% more fade resistant than vinyl siding.
- Perceived value of the home is $35,000 more with cement board siding vs. vinyl siding.
- Cement board siding can be painted to look brand new (a benefit when selling your home).
- Cement board siding has a 400% better paint adhesion than wood.
- No organic matter for bugs to attack and eat - increasing your home's termite prevention.
Call today to discuss if cement board siding installation is the best option for you. Vanguard Builders is your cement board installation contractor for Long Island, NY.